Our service is founded on pride, on planning and on surpassing our customers’ expectations.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities within our dynamic working environment.
WeFixNow are committed to providing equal opportunity for everyone and building a diverse workforce to serve our clients.
Our service level is paramount and we have high expectations of our engineers.
To become a WeFixNow engineer, you must:
– Be fully qualified (to British Standard)
– Have at least 5 years’ experience within the trade
– Have a passion for Customer Care
– Go that extra mile on delivery
– Have a clean UK driving license
– Have a professional personality and attitude
– Be technically sound
– Carry out high quality workmanship
If you are interested in applying for a job with us or have any questions relating to the above please contact us on the following telephone number 020 8554 2003.
Call 020 8554 2001
Friendly, helpful and
professional call staff
Reliable & Trustworthy
- Local, fully qualified & experienced
- All work guaranteed
- £5 million Public Liability Insurance
- Household, Commercial & Industrial
- Emergency & routine maintenance